COMPREHENSIVE YOUTH: The Comprehensive Youth Ministry Team Leader is responsible for all ministries related to the youth of St. Matthew (infants through high school) and the surrounding community. The Team shall:
- Meet bi-monthly or as needed with Christian education personnel (Sunday School leadership, VBS leaders, confirmation coordinators, youth group leaders) for planning purposes.
- Work with elementary, middle school and high school youth groups to plan activities and programs.
- Seek to reach out to the youth in the community.
- Work with music personnel to encourage youth participation.
- Oversee special opportunities for youth.
- Provide mentors for the eighth graders.